From the revitalization of neighborhood retail centers to the development of award winning, state of the art senior living communities, Tutera is committed to bringing value-adding developments to the Kansas City Area. In line with this commitment, we are very excited to announce our newest project – a build-to-suit for a new 2,100 square foot Starbucks.
Anticipating an opening of August 2021, Starbucks has agreed to a long term deal with Tutera Real Estate & Development for this exciting new property at 90th & State Line Road in Kansas City, MO. The location will include a drive through, interior café, outdoor patio and an integration of the site’s existing parking garage into the layout of the store.
Tutera partnered with General Contractor Phillco Construction, Klover Architects, Bob D. Campbell & Co. Structural Engineers, and Olsson Engineers to make this development possible.
Complete specs for the project include:
- Build-to-suit for a new 2,100 sqft Starbucks
- 9013 State Line Road, Kansas City, MO 64114
- Drive through with interior café & outdoor patio
- Integration of existing parking garage into site layout of the store
- Developer & Owner: Tutera Real Estate & Development
- General Contractor: Phillco Construction
- Architect: Klover Architects
- Engineers: Bob D. Campbell & Co, Olsson Engineers
- Anticipated opening: August 2021
Visit our development page to learn more about the other projects we are working on!